Within this section
Applicants to St. Louis Community College for credit classes (new and former students) must submit an online application. Applicants can either:
- Apply online via Banner Self-Service
- Apply online at a computer workstation (kiosk) - visit any campus Enrollment Center and a representative will guide you through completing an online admissions application.
- August 1 - Applications open for spring term
- September 1 - Applications open for fall term
- December 1 - Applications open for summer term
NOTE: Applications will be accepted starting Aug. 1 for the next spring term; Sept. 1 for the next fall term; and Dec. 1 for the next summer term.
Who can use the STLCC Banner Self-Service Admissions Application?
You must have the following to use the STLCC Banner Self-Service admissions application:
A U.S. Social Security number - required to apply online. (International applicants are not required to submit a SSN.)
A U.S. home address - the form cannot accept international addresses at this time.
A valid e-mail address that you check on a regular basis - your admissions information will be sent via e-mail if you apply online.
Who cannot use the STLCC Banner Self-Service Admissions Application?
Persons who wish to take Continuing Education (non-credit) classes.
Students currently enrolled at St. Louis Community College who wish to change programs, majors or campus. Please contact your advisor or counselor on campus.
The online application is not available daily between 1:30 and 2:30 a.m. during system backup.