Join the Metro St. Louis Heart Walk
St. Louis Community College is creating a team to participate in the Metro St. Louis Heart Walk on May 10.
Take your First Step - How to join
- Go the Metro St. Louis Heart Walk website and click on the register button.
- Click [register] and sign the waiver.
- Choose to [Start a Team], Join a Team or Join as an Individual.
- Select [Start a Team] or [Join a Team]. The college can have multiple teams so either join one or start your own. Talk to your friends and decide what works best for you.
- Select [St. Louis Community College].
- Create a Username and Password and follow the prompts.
- Start your fundraising by making your own personal donation.
- Click Submit and You Are Registered!
- Personalize your fundraising website.
To raise funds to support cardiovascular research and educational programs in the St. Louis community, while promoting walking as part of a heart-healthy lifestyle.
All St. Louis Community College students and employees are encouraged to be part of more than 10,000 walkers raising money and awareness.
Saturday, May 10
Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Opening ceremony at 8:30 a.m.
Walk begins at 9 a.m.
Busch Stadium - downtown St. Louis
There is NO COST to participate but those walkers that raise a minimum of $100 are eligible for a Heart Walk t-shirt.
You can earn rewards for your fundraising efforts. You can view some of the rewards on the American Heart Association Rewards website.