Text Only Skip to content
Skip header navigation.
Skip sub-section linksSTLCC Home » Admissions & Registration » Enrollment Services (Admissions) » Admissions Application

Within this section

  • Request Information
  • Sending Transcript to STLCC
  • Transcript Evaluation Request Form
Note: This application is for those that want to register as a credit student. Non-credit students do not need to apply for admissions and should go to the Continuing Education registration information page.

Admissions Application

All new and former students must submit an application. We offer several convenient options for you to do this:

  • Apply online via Banner Self-Service
  • Apply in person - Visit the Enrollment Services office at the campus you are interested in attending and a representative will guide you through our admissions process.

Applicants to St. Louis Community College for credit classes are encouraged to use the Banner Self-Service Web admissions application if possible.

Important dates:

  • August 1 - Applications open for spring term
  • September 1 - Applications open for fall term
  • December 1 - Applications open for summer term

NOTE: Applications will be accepted starting Aug. 1 for the next spring term; Sept. 1 for the next fall term; and Dec. 1 for the next summer term.

Who can use the STLCC Banner Self-Service Admissions Application?

You must have the following to use the STLCC Banner Self-Service admissions application:

  • A U.S. Social Security number - required to apply online. If you do not have a Social Security number, or do not wish to submit it on our secured server, please apply by mail, by fax or in person.
  • A U.S. home address - the form cannot accept international addresses at this time.
  • A valid e-mail address that you check on a regular basis - your admissions information will be sent via e-mail if you apply online.

Who cannot use the STLCC Banner Self-Service Admissions Application?

  • International applicants who need St. Louis Community College to issue an I-20 for an F-1 Visa. Please follow the instructions on the International Student Information page.
  • Students who wish to take college-level classes while still enrolled in high school. Please ask your high school counselor for the Dual Enrollment Brochure and Application form.
  • Persons who wish to take Continuing Education (non-credit) classes.
  • Students currently enrolled at St. Louis Community College who wish to change programs, majors or campus. Please contact your advisor or counselor on campus. 

The online application is not available daily between 1:30 and 2:30 a.m. during system backup.