Payment Plan (NBS eCashier)
St. Louis Community College offers a simple, secure and easy way to spread your maintenance fees (tuition) over a period of time with an e-Cashier Payment Plan. The payment plan is offered by Nelnet Business Solutions and is available for fall and spring semesters.
Automatic PAYMENT PLAN
- Automatic Payment Plan
- Spread out the payment of your fees over monthly installments
- The Deferred Pending Aid Payment Plan is no longer available
- Easy online enrollment
- Flexible payment options – the sooner you sign up, the more months you have to pay
- No interest or finance charges assessed – the payment plan is not a loan program
- No credit check
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
- Must be registered for credit courses at STLCC
- Must have a term balance of $100 or more
COST TO PARTICIPATE
- $21 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable fee if a payment is returned
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your maintenance fees at St. Louis Community College.
- Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account.
- Credit card
- Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate.
INFORMATION TO GATHER BEFORE SIGNING UP
- Student ID# as assigned by St. Louis Community College.
- Name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments(ACH), you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
- To protect your privacy you will need to create your own unique access code. Be sure it is something you can easily remember.
STEPS TO ENROLL IN AN E-CASHIER PAYMENT PLAN
- Log into Banner Self-Service using your MySTLCC ID and secure password.
- Click on the e-Cashier Payment Plan tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the e-Cashier logo graphic.
- Under Registration Term in the Select a Term window, select Credit for the next semester, then click on Submit.
- Click on the e-Cashier logo graphic to go directly to the enrollment form.
- Read all instructions and follow steps to complete your payment plan agreement.
- Before you click the Submit button, please read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions carefully. An immediate email will be sent confirming enrollment through e-Cashier.
How the Automatic Payment Plan Works
- A $21 enrollment fee and required down payment (if applicable) are processed IMMEDIATELY upon enrolling in the Automatic Payment Plan.
- Payment is processed AUTOMATICALLY on the fifth of each month.
- If your payment on the fifth of the month is not successful, it will be re-attempted on the 20th of the month.
- Your payments will continue to be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
- The student is responsible for all class fees incurred and payments will be deducted according to the payment agreement.
Target dates to Enroll
After July 24, 2015, you must enroll for e-Cashier the day you register for classes.
|Aug. 26||50%||1||October only|
Spring 2016 - After the payment due date, Dec. 11, 2015, you must pay in full OR sign up for a payment plan the day you register for classes.
|Nov. 25||0%||4||Dec. 5-Mar. 5|
|Dec. 11||25%||3||Jan. 5-Mar. 5|
|Jan. 22||40%||2||Feb. 5 & Mar. 5|
|Feb. 25||50%||1||Mar. 5 only|
If you have questions regarding the payment plan, please call the campus cashier:
- Florissant Valley
- Forest Park
To make changes to your address, phone or banking information, call Nelnet Business Solutions 800-609-8056.
If you have questions regarding your Nelnet Business Solutions payment plan agreement, contact NBS directly or view your agreement online. To access your information, follow the instructions located on the NBS confirmation notification or e-mail.