Within this section
- Aviation Job Training Programs
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Class A Commercial Truck Driving Program
- Community Health Worker
- IT Help Desk/End-User Support
- Life Science Laboratory Assistant
- Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist
- Patient Care Technician Training
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Phlebotomy Training
- Precision Machining Technology
- Truck Driving (CDL-A) Training
Small Business Essentials Certificate Program
The Small Business Essentials Certificate is designed to provide a pathway for new and current entrepreneurs interested in exploring the components of small business startup, operations, and to learn the business management skills essential for success of their endeavor.
Eleven classes taken over a three-year period from the following Continuing Education programs:
- Two classes from each of the following core areas:
- Three marketing classes
- Two classes from designated technology options
The cost of this program varies depending on the courses you choose to take.
You have up to four years to complete the program.
Upon completion of program requirements, submit the application. After a transcript review, the certificate of completion will be awarded.
Courses may be taken individually or towards completion of the certificate program.
Additional classes may be added and courses offered may change. Not every class will be offered every semester. Courses will rotate.