Within this section
- Aviation Job Training Programs
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Class A Commercial Truck Driving Program
- Community Health Worker
- IT Help Desk/End-User Support
- Life Science Laboratory Assistant
- Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist
- Patient Care Technician Training
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Phlebotomy Training
- Precision Machining Technology
- Truck Driving (CDL-A) Training
IT Help Desk Technician Training
After completing the MoSTEMWINs Portal program, participants are ready to pursue the IT Help Desk/End-User Support Certificate of Specialization program, which is a 24-credit hour program that prepares participants for help desk and desktop support technician positions. The foundation principles of end-user support include client operating system and application software, hardware and software installation, system configuration, problem diagnosis and resolution and computer security. The courses in this program provide a combination of online, distance learning and intensive classroom based, hands-on skills development. Participants completing this program are prepared for a variety of industry certification exams as well as entry-level employment interviews.
This 24-credit hour program is designed to be earned in one year, as two consecutive semesters, and to serve as a bridge into the Network Engineering AAS degree program and other Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programs.