WHAT ARE E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS?
The Corporate Services unit has a pool of subject matter experts that have the knowledge and skill to develop in house e-learning solutions for our business clients. Our team is able to develop new customized programs from scratch to meet your specific needs. We are also capable of using the Internet or your Internal Corporate Network to deliver learning programs directly to the desktop. Selecting an e-learning solution delivers the right training, to the right people, at the right time.
Corporate Services also a wide variety of e-learning delivery options you may select from: pre-developed software on specific topics such as Diversity in the Workplace and Sexual Harassment, blending e-learning solutions, and customized e-learning.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CUSTOMIZED ELEARNING SOLUTION?
With our eLearning capability we can customize an on-line training program that meets the needs of your business. This may be an effective way for your employees to quickly obtain needed knowledge and skills. Content areas where eLearning might be a good fit include: new policies and procedures, software applications, new employee orientation or strategic business initiatives.
WHY INVEST IN E-LEARNING DELIVERY SOLUTIONS?
Some of the key benefits of eLearning delivery options include:
- Time-Efficient: The training is available anytime (24/7). Learning time can be reduced up to 50% over traditional training methods.
- Consistent: Every participant will receive the same message every time.
- Relevant: All programs include a sound business case for why the topic is relevant, which provides participants with a motivation to learn.
- Measurable: Clients can track participants’ results on pre- and post-course knowledge checks to measure transfer of training.
- Value-Added: No travel costs, lost productivity due to travel, and no instructor costs.
- Flexible: eLearning programs can be part of a blended learning strategy to further enhance learning.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLENDED E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS?
The Corporate Services team is also able to develop blended learning solutions for your organization. Blended learning incorporates the best features of traditional training with web-based components. Our subject matter experts are able to mix and match components, based on the required learning outcomes. Some of the possible online and off-line components that can be integrated into a blended learning solution include the following:
- Pre/post testing
- Real-life scenarios and examples, case studies
- Readings/links to web resources
- Surveys, self-checks, performance checks or other follow-up learning/reviews
- Multimedia: Audio, animation, text, graphics, video, music
- Web-based discussion groups
- Role plays, instructional games, group practice activities/exercises or other action learning
- Performance/job aids
HOW DO I LEARN MORE IF ELEARNING SOLUTIONS MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT FOR MY BUSINESS?
For more information on eLearning products and design, please contact Don Robison at 314-539-5305.