First-Time College Student Enrollment Steps
- Apply and Get Connected
- Complete an application.
- Request your high school transcript to be sent to the Registrar's office (300 S. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102). Electronic transcripts sent through approved secure vendors may be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a disability, make a request through the Access office.
- Access your MySTLCC ID and set up a secure password. Log in to Banner Self-Service - your online tool to manage your personal and academic information.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Take a Placement Test
- Take the placement test or provide the appropriate documentation to waive assessment.
- The placement test is used to determine which math, reading and writing class you are best suited to take. This test will not prevent you from being admitted. You are strongly encouraged to prepare and to use our test review materials prior to testing.
- Get Advised and Register for Classes
- Pay for Classes
- Prepare for Classes
You may download a PDF of this checklist if you would like to print out a paper copy.