Visiting Student Enrollment Steps
- Apply and Get Connected
- Contact an Advisor and Register for Classes
- Contact an advisor if you have questions about course selection and/or prerequisites.
- Contact your college or university to confirm courses will transfer.
- Some courses such as math and English may require documentation proving you meet course prerequisites before registering. In most cases unofficial transcripts, report cards and current college or university schedules may be used by advisors to verify prerequisite completion.
- Select your classes and register online by the registration deadline.
- Pay for Classes
- Prepare for Classes
You may download a PDF checklist if you would like to print out a paper copy.