Register for Classes
Before you register, please make sure:
- Your application file is updated. If you did not attend STLCC the previous spring or fall semester, you must reapply for admission. You can apply online or at a computer kiosk in Enrollment Services.
- You have taken a placement test (a computerized test to identify your academic strengths and needs in reading, writing and mathematics), or have provided documentation of meeting course prerequisites.
- If you fulfilled a prerequisite at another school, you may need to provide some form of documentation such as a transcript, grade card or other proof in order to receive an electronic override from an adviser. Contact the Advising or Counseling office at the campus of your choice if you have questions.
- You arrange to have any special approvals from department chairs or program coordinators entered electronically (i.e. study abroad or special programs).
- You resolve any holds on your record. These may include accounts receivable, admissions, academic probation or others.
If you have taken care of all of the above, you are ready to register online using Banner Self-Service.
Note: You will not be able to register online if you:
- Have not been admitted to STLCC.
- Are on academic suspension or probation.
- Have a financial obligation to the college.
- Are registering under any special arrangements (including senior citizen benefits).
- Have not met the course prerequisite.
Are auditing a class.
The Registration offices are listed below. Office hours at all locations are Monday-Thursday -- 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday -- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
3400 Pershall Road
1st Floor Admin Bldg.
St. Louis, MO 63135-1408
5600 Oakland Ave.
200 Student Center
St. Louis, MO 63110-1316
11333 Big Bend Road
110 Clark Hall
St. Louis, MO 63122-5720
2645 Generations Drive
Wildwood, MO 63040-1168
4115 Meramec Bottom Road
St. Louis, MO 63129
|William J. Harrison Education Center|
3140 Cass Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63106