Preparing for Graduation
Are you ready to graduate? Students who are close to graduating are encouraged to follow this checklist.
- Meet with an advisor at least once a semester prior to graduation.
- The advisor will prepare a graduation check to make sure graduation requirements have been met.
- If you have attended another institution, please contact them and have the transcript sent to: Central Student Records, 300 South Broadway St. Louis, MO 63102, if you haven't already sent them.
- Follow up with your advisor to make sure all course substitution waivers have been completed (if applicable).
- If all graduation requirements have been met, complete the Application for Graduation form and your advisor will sign it.
- Return the Application for Graduation Form to a campus Enrollment Services office by one of the following deadlines.
- Summer Graduation - June 20
- Fall Graduation - October 7
- Spring Graduation - March 1
- The District Enrollment Services office will notify you of your graduation status. Applications filed after the deadline will not be processed. It is your responsibility to reapply for graduation.
- Once you receive notice you're eligible to participate in graduation, RSVP to walk in Commencement.