Office of the Registrar
The Registrar’s office maintains all student academic records, and helps students access their transcript, apply for graduation, and more. The most inclusive snapshot of an academic record is provided by requesting an official STLCC transcript. An official transcript can only be released by signed authorization of the student. Transcripts will not be released if there is a financial hold on the student record.
STLCC TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
|Grades for spring 2017 coursework will be available on the transcript on May 18. Degrees earned during spring 2017 will be posted on the transcript by June 8. Please keep these dates in mind when placing transcript orders.|
Official transcripts can be requested through one of the following options:
National Student Clearinghouse: Ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) is typically the most convenient option with the fastest turnaround. This is the only option for electronic delivery or remote requests. Accepted forms of payment include: credit or pre-paid cards. Using this service, you can:
- Order a transcript for personal use or forward to another party.
- Send/receive your transcript as a PDF (e-transcript), have a printed copy sent via mail, or held for pickup at the Registrar’s office.
- Track your order online and receive status updates via text throughout the order fulfillment process.
- Students who have access to their MySTLCC account may request a transcript by logging in to Banner Self-Service. (Click on the Student Services & Financial Aid tab, select Student Records, and then click on “Enrollment Verification” to access the NSC.) This option provides immediate authentication.
- NOTE: Students who have graduated in Funeral Directing are not eligible to have St. Louis Community College transcripts sent through National Student Clearinghouse. Funeral Directing transcripts require a special stamp/seal which details the accreditation of the program. Graduates of this program may request their transcript in writing, or at any campus Cashier's Office.
In-person requests for a printed transcript can be made at any campus Cashier’s office or the Registrar’s office (300 S. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102) by completing the Transcript Request form. Note: Electronic delivery is only available through the above NSC option.
- Requests submitted to campus Cashier’s office will be forwarded to the Registrar’s office for processing. Overnight requests received after 1 p.m. CST will be processed the following business day.
- Hand-carried official transcripts are only available at the Registrar’s office.
The fee for processing a transcript (electronic or printed) is $5.00. Overnight and International delivery will incur additional fees.
Additional Delivery Fees (Please add to the $5.00 transcript fee)
- Overnight UPS: $10.00 (no P.O. Boxes)
- Express Mail USPS: $25.00 (Street address or P.O. Box accepted)
- International to Canada or Mexico: $25.00
- International outside Canada or Mexico: $45.00
- Transcripts will reflect current enrollment as “IP” (In-Progress); if grades and degrees have not posted for the current term, they will not appear on the transcript.
- Current students should verify through Banner Self-Service all coursework has been applied to their transcript before placing an order.
Students who wish to place an order now, but want it held until final grades or degree have posted must select the appropriate processing timeframe option.
- Electronic transcripts are sent when the payment has been processed, unless the request states to be held for degree or end of semester grades. For students who attended STLCC prior to 1980, the processing timeframe may take longer; you will receive notification of this status.
- Standard mail transcripts are typically processed within two business days from receipt of payment. Please note: due to a high volume at the close of a semester, transcript processing may take up to five business days. If time is of the essence, the NSC option for electronic delivery is recommended.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Students who have attended STLCC since Fall 2008 can print an unofficial transcript through Banner Self-Service. You will need your MySTLCC ID and password to log in. (Changing your password every 360 days will allow you continual access to this service.) Contact any campus Enrollment Services office if you need assistance obtaining your MySTLCC ID.
- All students may go to any campus Enrollment Services office or Advising office for assistance printing an unofficial transcript.
Contact the Registrar’s office at: 314-539-5159 or email@example.com.