Making the Right Choice
Is online right for me?
It has been shown that the most successful online students tend to share the following
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Familiar with computers and the Internet
- Resourceful and actively seek answers and solutions to questions and problems
While online courses can be more flexible, you will need self-discipline to be successful. Consider
each of the following questions:
- Are you good at estimating and following through with how much time you need to accomplish
- Will online courses fit your availability because you have a lot going on in your personal
- Do you feel comfortable working on a computer and have reliable access to the internet?
- Do you prefer working alone on projects?
- Do you enjoy reading and writing, and are you in the habit of doing both most days?