During this event, students will receive free professional assistance completing the FAFSA — the primary form used by federal, state and institutional financial assistance programs to determine an individual’s eligibility for grants, loans, work-study and scholarships.
Any student, regardless of what college they plan to attend, is welcome at the STLCC events.
STLCC's FAFSA school code is 002469.
List of items to bring to the event:
- Student and parent FSA ID information.
- Parent(s)’ 2018 taxes and Parent(s)’ 2018 W2s.
- Student’s 2018 taxes and Student’s 2018 W2s.
- Parent(s)’ Social Security Card(s).
- Student’s Social Security Card.
- List of schools to which the student has applied, been accepted, or is interested in attending
Click the button below to register.
We look forward to meeting you at the event.