Careers at STLCC
Since 1962, St. Louis Community College has held fast to the belief that education has the power to lift up individuals and our communities. Ready to join a team dedicated to expanding minds and changing lives? Explore our current openings and see what makes STLCC extraordinary.
Full-time & Adjunct Professors, Continuing Education Instructors
STLCC professors and instructors inspire the creativity, discovery, and lifelong learning of our students.
Teacher's Aid, Student Assistants, Student Workers
STLCC student workers are dedicated to both learning and supporting college faculty and staff.
We uplift the community and impact the economy by preparing individuals for the modern workforce.
- For every $1 invested in their STLCC education, students receive a return of $5.10 in higher future income over the course of their careers.
- Every $1 of state or local tax money invested in STLCC returns $2.40 in benefits.
- STLCC’s annual impact on St. Louis is $2 billion, or approximately 1.9% of the total regional economy.
- STLCC contributes more than $178 million in taxable income to the Missouri economy each year.
- Compared with high school diploma-holders, associate degree graduates earn, on average, $10,600 more annually over the course of a working lifetime.
(Source: Economic Modeling Specialists, Inc., June 2015)