External Test Proctoring
STLCC's Testing Centers offer proctoring services to test takers from other universities or organizations as a community service . We proctor both paper- and computer-based tests, and we charge a flat $20.00 proctor fee per test in order to cover our expenses. (Tests lasting more than three hours may incur additional charges.)
Locations and Times
External testing is available through the Testing Centers on the MC, FV, and FP campuses and testing times may vary by location. (Note: Testing is not available on weekends and holidays. Centers reserve the right to limit external testing during STLCC’s mid-term and final exam periods.)
Scheduling an Appointment
Tests may be scheduled (e-mail, telephone, and in person) and require a minimum of 2 business days notice. Walk in appointments will not be accepted.
1. Maintain communication with your sponsoring school and local proctor. Telephoning ahead to confirm that your exam has arrived is always best.
2. Arrive promptly at your scheduled testing time.
3. Present a valid photo I.D.; acceptable ID is limited to a driver’s license, passport, or college ID.
4. Bring only approved materials to the exam. Your instructor will notify you if anything other than a pen or pencil is allowed. All non-approved digital devices must be silenced and stored during your exam.
5. At the conclusion of the exam leave all testing materials with the assigned proctor.
6. If you are sitting for the ACCUPLACER at a distance, you must bring the voucher provided to you, via e-mail, by the institution you plan to attend. $20.00 proctoring fee will still apply.