Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP)
St. Louis Community College has partnered with the Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP) to offer Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin residents in-state tuition rates.
- Students pay the in-state tuition rate vs. out-of-state rates
- Six campus and education center locations across the St. Louis region
- Over 100 degree and certificate programs to choose from
- Access to a St. Louis Metro U-Pass
- Various scholarship opportunities
All legal resident of Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio or Wisconsin qualify for STLCC’s in-state tuition rate.
Students who are admitted to St. Louis Community College under the MSEP will continue to receive the tuition benefit as long as they maintain continuous enrollment.
Enrolling at STLCC
All new students must complete the free online application. Your residency will automatically qualify you for in-state tuition if you live in Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
Contact Campus Admissions at 314-539-5005 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.