Your records as a student at St. Louis Community College are maintained in Banner
Self-Service. The Student Records option from the Student Services and Financial Aid
menu gives you access to your grade information.
To access your grades:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid link.
- Select the Student Records link.
- The Student Records menu is displayed.
- Select Midterm Grades or Final Grade Report to view your grades.
- The Select a Term selection page is displayed.
- Select a semester in the drop down list for the term that you need and click the Submit button.
- The Midterm Grades or Final Grade Report page is displayed.
- Your student information as well as the grades that your instructors have reported are shown.