Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Continuing Education
@ Corporate College
Increase productivity and profitability in your company: improve processes, identify key performance metrics, improve quality and optimize cycle times. Blended classroom/online instruction and evening scheduling optimized for busy professionals.
Please call 314-984-7777 to register for classes by phone, or click the button above to register and pay online.
Lean Six Sigma develops important problem-solving skills so you can effectively and easily complete successful projects. Program highlights include how to:
- Quickly deploy 5S Lean tools to improve flow and minimize waste
- Use the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) to run improvement projects
- Deploy Six Sigma tools to reduce variation in any process
STLCC delivers convenient scheduling, thorough training
I went through hands-on exercises with classmates, which helps me to understand how to do it more effectively.- Benroy Shemonati, STLCC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt graduate
We've shaped our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program with busy professionals in mind, delivering quality training that sets you on a confident path toward quality improvement and optimization within your organization.
- Convenient evening and weekend schedule
- 45 hours of instruction with in-class capstone project for practical applied learning
- Hybrid instruction (in-class and online) with thorough study materials and learning modules... all materials included in cost of course
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Award of Completion upon successful completion of course
Class schedules provided below may change.
It happens every so often: classes are rescheduled, moved to a different classroom, etc. Want to see the most up-to-date information? Simply follow the orange button above to view current class details.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt courses are not being offered during the summer semester.
Please check back in August 2020 for more information.