Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Continuing Education
@ Corporate College
Increase productivity and profitability in your company: improve processes, identify key performance metrics, improve quality and optimize cycle times. Blended classroom/online instruction and evening scheduling optimized for busy professionals.
Our lean six sigma continuing education courses are offered each fall and spring semester.
Lean Six Sigma develops important problem-solving skills so you can effectively and easily complete successful projects. Program highlights include how to:
- Quickly deploy 5S Lean tools to improve flow and minimize waste
- Use the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) to run improvement projects
- Deploy Six Sigma tools to reduce variation in any process
STLCC delivers convenient scheduling, thorough training
We've shaped our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program with busy professionals in mind, delivering quality training that sets you on a confident path toward quality improvement and optimization within your organization.
- Convenient evening and weekend schedule
- 45 hours of instruction with in-class capstone project for practical applied learning
- Hybrid instruction (in-class and online) with thorough study materials and learning modules... all materials included in cost of course
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Award of Completion upon successful completion of course
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Whether you are a member of a quality team, a quality manager, or desire to obtain a LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt for professional development, this course is appropriate for you. We blend classroom instruction and online modules. Program highlights include how to implement the DMAIC process (define, measure, analyze, improve, control), how to develop reliable and valid measurements for a system, how to define the cost of poor quality, how to use the correct formula to calculate ROI and more. Materials included in cost of course. Students successfully completing this training will receive a LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt award of completion and 45 hours of instruction. This training includes an 18-hour capstone simulation project on the last two Wednesday sessions and two consecutive Saturdays. Attendance on these days is mandatory. If one of these days is missed, arrangements may be made with the instructor to complete the project and receive noncredit certification. However, should this be necessary, additional instructional costs will be charged to the student above and beyond the cost of the program.