Women in Aerospace Manufacturing Event
Calling all women!
Does a career in aerospace manufacturing sound interesting, but you’re not sure if it’s the right fit for you?
Join Boeing St. Louis and St. Louis Community College for our Women in Aerospace Manufacturing (WAM) event, a hands-on information session that introduces Boeing manufacturing jobs in an immersive, supportive environment.
CLASS FILLED. REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
Saturday, July 20, 2019
STLCC Florissant Valley Campus
Center for Workforce Innovation
3344 Pershall Rd., Ferguson, Missouri
Gain a true sense of in-demand manufacturing roles at Boeing through interactive, hands-on projects. Learn and hear from women who’ve graduated from STLCC’s Boeing Pre-Employment Program and who now work on F-15, F-18, 777x Composites and other Boeing St. Louis programs. Discover what a Boeing manufacturing career means to them and learn about development pathways within the company.
- Did you know that STLCC offers a Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program?
- Did you know that the program is offered at no cost to students?
- Did you know that you can choose from two training programs:
- composites technology, or
- sheet metal, assembler, riveter (SMAR)?
- Did you know that the industry is trying to attract more females to these hands-on, skilled positions?