Campus Life & Community
Expand your horizons by joining a club or organization! With more than 90 unique options, there’s a place for you at STLCC. With Campus Life, you can explore your interests, make new friends and showcase your leadership skills.
Student Engagement Mission
Student Engagement is dedicated to fostering fellowships, promoting personal and professional skill development, and creating an entertaining and exciting environment for students through co-curricular programming and excellent customer service.
Apply for a student leadership position today!
Current opportunities include:
- Student Government Association (SGA) serves as the student body liaison with the College administration, ensuring that the welfare and educational interests of students are included in the goals and policies of STLCC. Examples of SGA leadership and involvement range from student town halls and award ceremonies to clothing drives, holiday toy drives and more. Officer positions may include: president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, communications director or general member.
- Campus Activities Board (CAB) strives to encourage campus community and unity at STLCC through exciting, relevant, engaging and entertaining events. Examples of CAB leadership and involvement may include lunch and learn speaker events, welcome week activities, SpringFest, Archer pride events and more. Officer positions vary from chair and co-chair to secretary, treasurer and general member.
Important Student Club & Organization Dates
- Sept. 13 at 3 p.m. held virtually
- Register for the Student Organization Summit
- Sept. 7 in Student Center 031
- Sept. 19 at 2 p.m. in Lecture Hall 101
- Sept. 20 at 2 p.m. in Lecture Hall 102
- Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. in Student Commons
- Last Thursday of the month at 2 p.m. in Student Center, PDR-C
- Fall 2023 semester: Sept. 21, Oct. 26, Nov. 30
- Spring 2024 semester: Feb. 29, March 28, April 25
- 1st Friday of every month at 1 p.m. in Student Center 031 or Student Center 032
- 2022 Fall Semester: Oct. 7, Nov. 4, Dec. 2
- 2nd Wednesday of every month at 2 p.m. in Student Center 197
- 2023 Fall Semester: Sept. 13, Oct. 18, and Nov 8.
- 2024 Spring Semester: Feb. 14, Mar. 20 and Apr. 10.
- Fridays at 2 p.m. in Multipurpose Room, Side A
- Fall 2023 semester: Sept. 29, Oct. 27, Dec. 1.
- Held virtually on select Fridays at 2 p.m.
- Fall 2023 semester: Oct. 27, Dec. 1
- Spring 2024 semester: March 1, April 26
- 2022 Fall Semester: Dec. 2 at noon in Student Center 032
- 2023 Fall Semester: Oct. 25 at 2:00 pm in Lecture Hall 102
- 2024 Spring Semester: Mar. 7 at 2:00 pm in Lecture Hall 101
- Fall 2023: Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 3 p.m. in Multipurpose Room, Side A
SABC meeting dates are TBD
Recognition of Student Clubs & Organizations
Recognition is the process through which a student club/organization receives an "active" status within the Campus Life department and the College. Only recognized student clubs/organizations will be able to utilize the College facilities and receive College funds.
Club/Organization Recognition Process
- Obtain and fill-out required forms.
- Return completed forms to the Campus Life office.
- Attend the mandatory Student Organization Summit to review your materials, and to receive important information regarding the space request process, fundraising rules, budget request procedures, monthly meeting requirements, and mandatory leadership workshops.
- The Campus Life office will review the materials and inform you, in writing, of the status of your club.
Every prospective student organization/club must submit the following information each semester to the Campus Life Office to be considered active:
- STLCC Organization Officer Membership Form
- Advisor Agreement Form
- Student Club Calendar of Events
- Attend the Student Organization Summit (SOS)*
*this is mandatory
To create a new student club, you must submit the following information to the Campus Life Office:
Budget Forms | Student Activities Board Committee (SABC) Request
Use these forms to request money for club activities.
Student Advisor Monthly Event Submission
Use these forms to submit club and organization events and activities from the last month
Event Request Forms
Use these forms to request permission to hold an event.
Catering Request Forms
Use these forms to request food/catering for your event
Club Supply Request Forms
Use these forms to request supplies for clubs
Event Substitute Chaperone Forms
Use these forms to submit a substitute chaperone for events
- Request for Travel Authorization (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Form (PDF)
- Temporary Procurement Cardholder Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- Cost Breakdown
- Trip Chaperone Agreement form
- Release and Waiver of Liability - Field Trip (PDF)
- Student Behavioral Guidelines and Contract
- Request for Approval to Operate a College Vehicle
- STLCC Trip Optimizer Worksheet for Enterprise Partnership
- Upward Bound Program Field Trip Waiver
Show-off Your Talents
Experience everything STLCC has to offer and get involved in STLCC sports, visual arts and/or performing arts.
Campus Life Events
Contact a Campus Life Office
Student Center 237
Student Center 101A
Student Center 221
Student Services Center