Forest Park Theatre
The Mildred E. Bastian Center for the Performing Arts is committed to serving its audience by providing quality community college performances in theater and music.
We offer two mainstage productions each school year, as well as two music department concerts. All of our performances are FREE and seats are on a first-come first-serve basis! For general information please call the theater at 314-644-9386.
- All STLCC-Forest Park productions are free of charge.
- Children under 10 will not be admitted to theater productions that are not specifically labeled "for children".
- Food and drink are not allowed within the theater auditorium.
- The taking of photographs (flash or otherwise) and digital recording are strictly prohibited for all theatre productions.
- We request that patrons turn off cellular phones during the performance as a courtesy to our performers and your fellow patrons.
- St. Louis Community College is tobacco free. Use of tobacco products is prohibited on all college property.
St. Louis Community College makes every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs (i.e., an interpreter), please call 314-644-9386 at least two working days prior to a scheduled event. Individuals with speech or hearing impairments may call Relay Missouri by dialing 711.
The theater has spaces open for wheelchairs and walkers.
Please contact the box office at 314-644-9386 to confirm availability.
Are you interested in performing? Or bringing a production to life through set and light design? Are you interested in working backstage? We offer many different opportunities for you to get involved with theater.