Forest Park Theatre
The Mildred E. Bastian Center for the Performing Arts is committed to serving its audience by providing quality community college performances in theater and music.
St. Louis Community College @ Forest Park Presents:
by MIKE BARTLET
Directed by: Alex Saccavino
Performances: Nov. 17 at 11 a.m., Nov. 18 & 19 at 7:30 p.m., Nov. 20 at 2 p.m.
CONTRACTIONS is presented by special arrangement with Broadway Licensing, LLC, servicing the Dramatists Play Service collection. (www.dramatists.com)
- All theatrical productions at STLCC are offered free of charge.
- A Streaming production does requires a streaming ticket. Streaming tickets are free.
- In person viewing/seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Photography and digital recording are strictly prohibited for all STLCC Theatre productions.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the theater auditorium.
- No children under 10 years old, unless it’s a specifically marked children’s theater.
- We request that patrons turn off cellular phones during the performance as a courtesy to our performers and your fellow patrons.
- St. Louis Community College is tobacco free. Use of tobacco products is prohibited on all college property.
St. Louis Community College makes every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs, please call the Forest Park Campus Access Office at 314-644-9039 at least two working days prior to a scheduled event. Individuals with speech or hearing impairments may call Relay Missouri by dialing 711.
The theater has spaces open for wheelchairs and walkers. Please call 314-644-9386 to confirm availability.
Are you interested in performing? Or bringing a production to life through set and light design? Are you interested in working backstage? We offer many opportunities for you to get involved with theater.