STLCC Offers New Degree in Business Administration
Thursday, June 11, 2020
St. Louis Community College has a new degree program for fall 2020 – Associate in Arts in business administration.
The program provides a direct pathway that leads to bachelor degree programs in related fields of study.
STLCC’s business administration degree:
- Prepares students to transfer into a four-year college or university.
- Includes 61-credit hours: 42 credit hours of targeted general education studies and 19 credits of required and elective business courses.
- Curriculum covers subject areas such as accounting, general business, business law, business statistics, economics, finance, international business, management and marketing.
Students may pursue the degree part time or full time.
Business occupations are estimated to grow by 7% for the period 2018 – 2027 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Those enrolled in other programs who would like to choose business administration as their major may do so through an online form.
More information about the business administration degree is available online, and interested students are encouraged to contact a program coordinator:
- Lynn Selders, STLCC-Florissant Valley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey D. Jones, STLCC-Forest Park, email@example.com
- Pam McElligott, STLCC-Meramec, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Clark, STLCC-Wildwood, email@example.com