All campus bookstores are open Monday-Friday | 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
All campus bookstores will be closed June 24 & 25, for inventory.
All campus bookstores will be closed July 5 for the Independence Day.
Campus bookstores will also be closed if the college is closed for inclement weather or emergency.
Ordering Books & Course Materials
Books for summer semester are now available!
Books for fall will be available starting Aug. 9
Most orders are filled and shipped within 3 business days.
Orders will be shipped direct to your address via UPS.
Order early! Orders placed in peak times (around the start of each semester) may be subject to delay.
Book information will be "read-only" until two weeks prior to the start of each semester.
Save Money by Renting
Some books are available to rent instead of purchasing.
- To rent you will need a credit card to use as collateral.
- Rentals that are not returned by the due date will be subject to fees.
- Book waivers will also need a credit card for collateral.
- Your card will not be charged unless the book is not returned by the due date.
Returning Rented Books
- Summer 2021 semester rented books need to be returned to a bookstore by August 2!
You may drop rented books in any campus library book drop.
Books are checked in by the bookstore after they are picked up from the library.
Do not return books you have purchased!
If you want to sell books you've purchased, you will need to use the Online Book Buyback service provided by Nebraska Book Company.
Placing a slip of paper with your name and phone number inside your dropped books is a good idea. Rental bar codes are attached to the renter information, but purchased books do not have any bar code connection to the owner. If you drop books to sell, you may not get them back.
Finding the Right Book
Please refer to your course schedule on Banner Self Service to ensure you have the Department, Course and Section number correct before ordering.
Using the drop-down screens, you will find the campus corresponds to the first number of the section number.
The campus section numbers are:
- 200 = Online Campus
- 300 = Wildwood
- 400 = Forest Park
- 500 = Florissant Valley
- 600 = Meramec
Online Book Buyback
At this time, there will not be an end of semester in-store book buyback in the campus bookstores.
- Online book buyback with the Nebraska Book Company.
- No need to wait until the end of the semester, sell books whenever you are finished using them!
- Nebraska will provide a quote and mailing label for you to ship the books to them.
- If you do not have access to a printer, send a campus bookstore an email with the attachments, and we will print the labels and packing slips for you, you'll just need to pick them up.
- You will receive a check from Nebraska Book Company upon inspection of the books within 3 weeks.
- Do not sell rented books, or you will be charged non-return fees!
Book Condition Rules
- The condition of your books will matter.
- Normal highlighting and notation is acceptable.
- Books with broken bindings, loose pages from the binding, torn covers or water damage will be refused.