The bookstores at Florissant Valley, Forest Park and Meramec have moved general merchandise (school & art supplies), STLCC clothing and gifts, snacks and beverages in to the cafeterias in the student centers on these campuses.
The Wildwood Campus Store remains in the same space.
Order Books & Materials Online
Book and course materials operations are now a fulfillment center for online orders in the former bookstore spaces. The fulfillment centers are not open for general shopping. If you cannot use the online ordering or need to return a book, email the campus book store for instructions.
All books and course materials must be ordered online for free direct ship to home.
You will need your class schedule to find your books. The first number of the section number determines which campus houses your books and materials.
- 4=Forest Park
- 5=Florissant Valley
- SO=South County.
Ordering online saves you time and travel across multiple campuses to find and purchase all of your books
All campus stores are open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The campus stores at Forest Park, Florissant Valley and Meramec are now located in the former cafeteria spaces on each campus.
The online book fulfillment centers will have staff from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-Th and 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Friday to answer student emailed ordering questions and provide instruction on where to process refunds.
Campus stores will also be closed if the college is closed for inclement weather or emergency.
Course Materials for fall are available to order now.
Most orders are filled and shipped within 3-5 business days. The fulifllment centers are experiencing a high volume the first two weeks of classes. We ask for your patience as we process orders and troubleshoot.
Orders will be shipped direct to your address via UPS.
Order early! Orders placed in peak times (around the start of each semester) may be subject to delay.
Book information will be "read-only" until two weeks prior to the start of each semester.
Save Money by Renting
Some books are available to rent instead of purchasing.
- To rent, you will need a credit card to use as collateral.
- Rentals that are not returned by the due date will be subject to fees.
- Book waivers will also need a credit card for collateral.
- Your card will not be charged unless the book is not returned by the due date.
Returning Rented Books
- Fall semester rented books need to be returned to a bookstore by Dec. 20, 2021.
- You may drop rented books in any campus library book drop.
- Books are checked in by the bookstore after they are picked up from the library.
- Do not return books you have purchased!
- If you want to sell books you've purchased, you will need to use the Online Book Buyback service provided by Nebraska Book Company.
- Placing a slip of paper with your name and phone number inside your dropped books is a good idea. Rental bar codes are attached to the renter information, but purchased books do not have any bar code connection to the owner. If you drop books to sell, you may not get them back.
Finding the Right Book
Please refer to your course schedule on Banner Self Service to ensure you have the Department, Course and Section number correct before ordering.
Using the drop-down screens, you will find the campus corresponds to the first number of the section number.
The campus section numbers are:
- 200 = Online Campus
- 300 = Wildwood
- 400 = Forest Park
- 500 = Florissant Valley
- 600 = Meramec
Online Book Buyback
At this time, there will not be an end of semester in-store book buyback in the campus bookstores.
- Online book buyback with the Nebraska Book Company.
- No need to wait until the end of the semester, sell books whenever you are finished using them!
- Nebraska will provide a quote and mailing label for you to ship the books to them.
- If you do not have access to a printer, send a campus bookstore an email with the attachments, and we will print the labels and packing slips for you, you'll just need to pick them up.
- You will receive a check from Nebraska Book Company upon inspection of the books within 3 weeks.
- Do not sell rented books, or you will be charged non-return fees!
Book Condition Rules
- The condition of your books will matter.
- Normal highlighting and notation is acceptable.
- Books with broken bindings, loose pages from the binding, torn covers or water damage will be refused.