All campus online book fulfillment centers and campus convenience stores will be closed Nov. 24-25 for the Thanksgiving holiday and Dec. 23, 2022-Jan. 2, 2023 for winter break. Rented books for fall 2022 classes are due back to the campus book fulfilment centers by Dec. 19.
Order Books & Materials Online stlouisccbookstore.com
Book and course materials operations are now fulfilment centers for online orders in the former bookstore spaces.
Online Book Fulfilment Center regular operating hours
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Campus Convenience Store regular operating hours
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
All books and course materials must be ordered online for free direct ship to home or on campus pick up. Winter online session is open for ordering Dec. 5-21, 2022. Spring 2023 ordering for full semester, 12 week and 8 week classes opens Jan. 3, 2023.
You will need your class schedule to find your books. The first number of the section number determines which campus houses your books and materials.
- W=Winter online session
- 4=Forest Park
- 5=Florissant Valley
- SO=South County.
Ordering online saves you time and travel across multiple campuses to find and purchase all of your books
All campus convenience stores are open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.*
The campus convenience stores at Forest Park, Florissant Valley and Meramec are currently located in the former cafeteria spaces on each campus.
The online book fulfilment centers (former bookstores) will have staff from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. M-Th and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday to answer student ordering questions and provide instruction on how to return course materials and textbooks for refunds.
The fulfilment centers are not open for general shopping.
If you cannot use online ordering or receive a financial aid decline message, emailing the online book fulfilment center for assistance will get you the quickest response.
Returns for refunds will be accepted at the online fulfilment centers during operating hours. You may send the return with receipt information back to the online fulfilment center, or you may return the unneeded books at the campus online fulfilment center location closest to where you live.
*All campus convenience stores and online fulfilment centers will have back to school rush hours. Please check the special announcements page for weekly updates to open operating hours.
Campus stores will also be closed if the college is closed for inclement weather or emergency.
Most orders are filled and shipped within 3-5 business days. The fulfilment centers experience a high volume the first two weeks of classes. We ask for your patience as we process a high volume of orders.
Order early! Orders placed during peak times (around the start of each semester) may be subject to delays.
Save Money by Renting
Some books are available to rent instead of purchasing.
- To rent, you will need a credit card to use as collateral.
- Rentals that are not returned by the due date will be subject to fees.
- Book waivers will also need a credit card for collateral.
- If the rented book(s) is not returned by the due date, your collateral credit card will be charged non-return fees.
Returning Rented Books
- Fall semester rented books need to be returned to a bookstore by Dec. 19, 2022
- You may drop rented books in any campus library book drop.
- Books are checked in by the bookstore after they are picked up from the library.
- Do not return books you have purchased!
- If you want to sell books you've purchased, you will need to use the Online Book Buyback service provided by Nebraska Book Company.
- Placing a slip of paper with your name and phone number inside your dropped books is a good idea. Rental bar codes are attached to the renter information, but purchased books do not have any bar code connection to the owner. If you drop books to sell, you may not get them back.
Finding the Right Book
Course materials and textbooks for the winter online session are available to order Dec. 5-21 for free direct ship to home or for pick up at the campus online book fulfilment center on the campus closest to you. Spring 2023 course materials and textbooks for full semester, 12 week and 8 week classes are available to order Jan. 3, 2023.
Please refer to your course schedule on Banner Self Service to ensure you have the Department, Course and Section number correct before ordering.
Using the drop-down screens, you will find the campus corresponds to the first number of the section number.
The campus section numbers are:
- 200 = Online Campus
- W = Winter online session
- 300 = Wildwood
- 400 = Forest Park
- 500 = Florissant Valley
- 600 = Meramec
- SO = South County
Online Book Buyback
There will not be an end of semester in-store book buyback in the campus online book fulfilment centers.
- Online book buyback with Missouri Book Service (MBS).
- No need to wait until the end of the semester, sell books whenever you are finished using them!
- MBS will provide a quote and mailing label for you to ship the books to them.
- If you do not have access to a printer, send a campus bookstore an email with the attachments, and we will print the labels and packing slips for you.
- You will receive a check from MBS upon inspection of the books within 3 weeks.
- Do not sell rented books, or you will be charged non-return fees!
Book Condition Rules
- The condition of your books will matter.
- Normal highlighting and notation is acceptable.
- Books with broken bindings, loose pages from the binding, torn covers or water damage will be refused.