The STLCC bookstore website is now open to purchase spring 2021 books and materials.
- The campus bookstores are open 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Mon-Fri for in-person sales of snacks
and supplies. Please continue to purchase textbooks and course materials through the STLCC bookstore website.
- All approved financial aid is accepted in addition to credit cards.
- Students must choose to ship to home - shipping is free.
- Staff is available via phone or email to help students with online order information.
Contact your campus bookstore >
- Books rented from the campus bookstores for spring 2021 courses are due back to the bookstores by May 17. Rented books may be returned to the bookstores during open hours 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri. or returned to a library drop bin on the campus closest to you. Books are checked in by the bookstore after pick up.
- Books and materials for summer 2021 classes will be available to order online May 3.
- Books and materials for fall 2021 classes will be available to order online Aug. 9.
Ordering Textbook and Course Materials
Free shipping to your home on all book orders for summer 2021 courses!
Due to maintaining safe physical distancing and the complexity of where textbooks and course materials are housed for summer 2021 book sales for live virtual learning classes and hybrid courses, all textbooks and course materials MUST be ordered online starting May 3.
Please refer to your course schedule on Banner Self Service to ensure you have the Department, Course and Section number correct before ordering.
Using the drop-down screens you will find the campus corresponds to the first number of the section number.
The campus section numbers are:
- 200 = Online Campus
- 300 = Wildwood
- 400 = Forest Park
- 500 = Florissant Valley
- 600 = Meramec
Find the books you need and pay with a credit card or financial aid at our online bookstore. T177 and T199 Pell financial aid are not available for summer courses.
If books are available for rental, you will need to provide a credit card to use as collateral in case the books do not come back to the stores. Rentals that do not come back to the store by the due date will be charged non-return fees. If you are purchasing using a Book Waiver, you will also need to put in a credit card number as collateral if the book does not come back to us. Your card will not be charged unless the book is not returned by the due date.
Orders will be shipped direct to your address via UPS. Please be patient during peak starts to courses. Most orders are filled and shipped within 3 business days.
Textbook information is available on the STLCC bookstore website. Information will be read-only until two weeks prior to the start of each semester. Books for summer courses are available starting May 3 and books for fall course will be available starting Aug. 9.
Rented books from the spring 2021 semester are due back to the bookstores by May 17! You may bring your rented books to the book store during store hours or you may drop them in the library book drop bins of the campus closest to you. Books are checked in by the bookstore after they are picked up from the library. Do not drop books you have purchased! If you want to sell books you've purchased, you will need to use the Online Book Buyback service provided by Nebraska Book Company.
Placing a slip of paper with your name and phone number inside your dropped books is a good idea. Rental barcodes are attached to the renter information, but purchased books do not have any barcode connection to the owner. If you drop books to sell, you may not get them back.
Book Buy Back Online
There will not be an end of semester in-store book buy in the bookstores. The bookstores are partnering with Nebraska Book Company for students to sell books they no longer need. You don't need to wait until the end of the semester. You can sell books whenever you are finished using them!
Nebraska will provide a quote for your books and a mailing label for you to ship the books to them. If you do not have access to a printer, send an email with attachments and the bookstores can print the labels and packing lists for you.
The condition of your books will matter. Normal highlighting and notation is acceptable. Books with broken bindings, loose pages from the binding, torn covers or water damage will be refused. You will receive a check from Nebraska Book Company upon inspection of the books within 3 weeks.
Do not sell rented books, or you will be charged non-return fees!
Florissant Valley - Forest Park - Meramec - Wildwood
Bookstores are open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Online ordering for free ship-to-home is available now. This is the preferred method to purchase textbooks to help maintain safe physical distancing in the store.
- Bookstore staff are available by phone or email to assist with orders and make appointments outside of regular bookstore hours for students who are unable to purchase from the website or arrange special pick ups of Nursing materials.
South County and William J. Harrison Education Center
These locations remain closed.
Note: In the event the college is closed for inclement weather or other emergency, the bookstores will also be closed.
|South County (closed until further notice)|
|William J. Harrison Education Center (closed until further notice)|