Florissant Valley Theatre
Welcome to the Terry M. Fisher Theatre at Florissant Valley. The FV Theater department is a program dedicated to giving its students a creative applied education in theater, allowing students a comprehensive liberal arts education through theater. We are also the home of the Florissant Valley Theatre of Deaf.
The Terry M. Fischer Theatre Presents in-person performances of
An Evening of Life's Questions
One Acts directed by Marie McCool & Daniel J. Betzler
Performances: April 1* & 2 at 7:30 p.m., April 3 at 2 p.m.
*Interpreted for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Produced by special arrangement with DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICES, INC.
Follow us on Social Media
- All theatrical productions at STLCC are offered free of charge.
- A Streaming production does require a streaming ticket. Streaming tickets are free.
- In person viewing/seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Photography and digital recording are strictly prohibited for all STLCC Theatre productions.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the theater auditorium.
- No children under 10 years old, unless it’s a specifically marked children’s theater.
- Our evening theater performances start at 7:30 p.m.
- We request that patrons turn off cellular phones during the performance as a courtesy to our performers and your fellow patrons.
- St. Louis Community College is tobacco free. Use of tobacco products is prohibited on all college property.
Are you interested in being in the spotlight? Or bringing a production to life through set and light design? We offer many opportunities for you to get involved with theater on all our campuses. From onstage to backstage you will leave STLCC with the skills necessary to continue working in the theater arts.