As you prepare for the future, you are no doubt looking forward to the day you can retire and do some of the things you never seem to have time for while you are working. When that day comes, you will need a regular income upon which to depend. This is the reason the Board of Trustees of St. Louis Community College established the Non-Certificated Employees Retirement Plan (NCERP) of the Junior College District in 1969.
This site was designed to keep NCERP participants abreast of all aspects of the plan and any potential changes to the plan. The full plan is available in PDF format from the document library.
If you would like to update your beneficiary, a printable version of the necessary form is available from the document library. Please note that the form must have an authentic witnessed signature. Completed forms should be mailed to the plan coordinator in Human Resources at the Cosand Center.
The plan coordinator will make campus visits.
If you have questions, please contact the plan coordinator.
Notice of Non-Certificated Employees Retirement Plan (NCERP) Meeting
Date: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018
Time: 1 p.m.
Location: Florissant Valley Student Center, Private Dining Room B
- Call to order (Mark Foxx)
- Comments from participants
- Approval of minutes
- Regular Committee Meeting Minutes from May 9, 2018 (deferred)
- Special Committee Meeting Minutes from June 15, 2018 (deferred)
- Special Committee Meeting Minutes from July 10, 2018 (deferred)
- Special Committee Meeting Minutes from July 17, 2018 (deferred)
- Regular Committee Meeting Minutes from Aug. 8, 2018
- Special Committee Meeting Minutes from Oct. 18, 2018
- Annual State Street Bank and Trust Company’s Financial Report for period ending June 30, 2018 via teleconference
- Investor’s Report as of September 30, 2018 presented by James Wilkinson of Columbia Management
- Report on new participants, refunded contributions, approved retirees, and deceased participants
- Submission of bills (Mark Foxx)
- Willis Towers Watson: Actuarial Services from July 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2018 - $16,250.00
- Columbia Threadneedle Investment Management: Investment Services from July 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2018 - $28,293.11
- CBIZ MHM, LLC: Drafting of financial statements for year ended June 30, 2018 - $389.50
- Unfinished Business
- Update on Voluntary Separation Incentive Program (VSIP) for Dec. 31, 2018
- Auditor’s report on Plan Year 2017/2018 and a review of recommendations
- Service issues with State Street Bank related to the recent plan audit
- New Business
- Actuary’s report on the new benchmark reflecting corporate bond returns used in plan valuation
- Actuary’s recommendation for 2019 COLA increase
- Closed session (if necessary)
- Adjournment: Next meeting – 9:15 A.M. on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019; Meramec, SC-201