Human Resources provides leadership and support in the areas of employment, compensation, benefits, employee and labor relations, and professional development. The department strives to provide a healthy, fair, and equitable work place that allows employees to support the learning and teaching mission of the College.
What We Do
- Develops the human resources procedures and programs; recommends policy.
- Coordinates the insurance programs including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and voluntary accidental death/dismemberment.
- The division coordinates the College and employee participation in retirement programs.
- Coordinates the recruitment, selection, hiring and orientation of new employees.
- Manages the employee performance evaluation systems
- Maintains the centralized records management system for personnel records
- Provides assistance in personnel matters
- Directs the Affirmative Action and Sexual Harassment program.
- Establishes and implements the compensation programs for all employee groups while ensuring that these programs are equitable and competitive; conducts market research on salary trends and recommends adjustments in compensation.
- Develops and maintains the college-wide professional development plan and offers comprehensive programs and activities for each employee group.
- Works with various employee groups to determine and recommend salaries, wages and working conditions at the college.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interpretation of employee policies and procedures.
Contact the Human Resources Office
Associate Vice Chancellor, Human Resources
Employee Benefits and Services
Director, Employee Benefits & Services
Senior Benefits & Compensation Specialist
Total Compensation Specialist
HR Representative/Employee Records Management
Compliance and Special Projects
Compliance & Special Projects Lead
Diversity and Inclusion
Director of Diversity & Inclusion
Employee and Labor Relations
Director, Employee and Labor Relations
Employee & Labor Relations Specialist
Recruitment, Learning and Retention
Michelle Martin Bonner
Director, Recruitment, Learning and Retention
Senior Recruitment & Retention Specialist
Talent Management Specialist
Talent Acquisition Assistant
Learning Development & Training Specialist