View and Print Your Financial Aid Award
Once your financial aid award has been completed, a notification will be sent to your my.stlcc.edu student e-mail. Your financial aid awards are based on the information that you submitted to the Financial Aid office and your current class schedule. Your financial aid award amounts may be adjusted if you make adjustments to your schedule, take classes that do not apply to your degree or receive additional funds from other sources.
To view and print your financial aid award:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Award Information
- Select Award for Aid Year
- Select an Aid Year from the drop down box and select Submit.
- Select Award Overview to view/print your financial aid award.
If your financial aid award is not finalized, you will not be able to click on the tabs displayed on this page. The General Information tab will display a message indicating that no award information is available for you at this time.
Select Print to print a copy of your award letter.
To view disbursement information:
- From the Award menu, select Award Payment Schedule.
- You will see the Expected Date and Expected Amount for your financial aid disbursements.