You may register for Continuing Education courses several ways. You may register for classes at the Meramec, Florissant Valley and Forest Park campuses. Online registration only is available at the Wildwood and South County campuses.
The optimal method to register for STLCC's in-person Continuing Education courses is via our online catalog where you can browse for courses, view seat openings in real-time, and secure your spot with online payment.
To streamline your registration experience, please have the following information prepared and ready to provide during your call:
- Course code and section
- Course title, start date and day/time
- Contact information
- Credit or debit card information (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express accepted)
It's helpful to complete a Continuing Education Registration form before your call to ensure you've collected all the vital details you'll need.
Regular Call Center Hours
Mon: Thu: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Extended Call Center Hours | First week of registration each semester
Mon - Thu: 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
STLCC Continuing Education Offices: Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
802 Couch Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63122
Center for Workforce Innovation, 3344 Pershall Road, Ferguson, MO 63135
Student Center-125, 5600 Oakland Avenue, St. Louis, 63110
In person registration is not available at Wildwood or South County campuses.
STLCC Continuing Education
3221 McKelvey Road, Suite 250
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Download and complete the Continuing Education Registration form and mail it along with your payment to the address above. Students who register by mail should assume they are registered unless otherwise notified. A registration confirmation is emailed to students who register by mail; however, the confirmation may not be received prior to the beginning of class.
Interested in online non-credit learning?
You can register and pay for online classes entirely online. Classes are offered through three high-quality providers.
- Select from a robust catalog of short-duration, non-credit Personal Enrichment and Professional Development online courses through Ed2Go. Click the "Enroll Now" button, and enter your registration and payment information.
- Career Advancement and Certification courses are available through Gatlin Education. You may enroll and pay online or take advantage of Gatlin's payment plan or Military Tuition Assistance and Veterans Benefits assistance.
- American Management Association Self-Study online courses are available through American Management Association. Click "register for this course" when viewing the description of any course for online registration and payment.
All online classes are full price. No senior discount or senior scholarship can be applied.