Your success is our success. That’s why we make getting the support you need—inside and outside of the classroom—easy and accessible.
You are constantly interacting with technology and St. Louis Community College knows technology plays a vital role to your success as a student. That’s why are focused on providing accessible computer labs on every campus that are equipped with up-to-date software.
In addition the college IT department is constantly ensuring that the updates and upgrades are completed so that you are using modern technology for your classes.
Ongoing Projects for IT:
- Introducing Microsoft Windows 10 Education to all classroom computers
- Introducing new projector and speaker systems in classrooms
- Refreshing Interactive classroom technology
- Providing our learners with a Microsoft Office 365 account that allows access to the full MS office package for use at home.
- Integrating Office 365 access to all classroom devices to offer a seamless experience for the storage of student data.
- Having laptop and Apple iPad carts available for classroom use.
- Providing a new fleet of printing devices for classroom use.
- Maintaining a five year lifecycle of equipment to ensure the latest technology is available to all learners.
In addition technology upgrades, the IT department is proud to offer Microsoft Office 365 to all our students. While enrolled at STLCC this service provides each student with:
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage
- Your College email account
- Access to Office Online applications
- Installation of the full MS Office package on up to 5 PC or Mac home computers for free
- Plus many more features such as MS PowerApps