You’re on your way. After you’ve been accepted, follow these three steps to set up your student account and hit the ground running on your education.
1. MySTLCC ID: Your key to higher education
Your very first step after applying is activating your MySTLCC ID account. Although this step is important, setting it up is as easy as ABC. Before you begin, make sure you have your student number (A number) handy.
- Access your MySTLCC ID
- Enter your student A# number, last name and birthday to reveal your MySTLCC ID and email.
- Be secure and change your password
- Everyone is given a default password when their account is created. Before logging into any of the systems, you will need to change your default password by creating your own unique password.
- Your default password is your student A-number followed by a number sign. When logging in for the first time, be sure to include the capital A at the beginning, example being A12345678#.
- Complete your security information
- It's easy to come back from a semester break and not quite remember your password. Setting up your security information now, you will be able to securely reset a forgotten or compromised password in the future.
- Download the Microsoft Authenticator App
- Multifactor authentication, also known as two-step verification or MFA, protects your MySTLCC ID.
- When you sign into your account, we will send a notification or code to a place you trust, such as your email or phone. You then enter this code to get access to your account. The Microsoft Authenticator app allows for simplify accessing and securing your account.
Activating your email: Get connected to STLCC
Your STLCC student email is your direct line to your instructors, campus life and important alerts. Log into your email to realize all STLCC has to offer.
Logging in for the first time? Use the email address you found in step one. Remember, students email addresses end with @my.stlcc.edu and the password you set up in step two to log in to your email at mail.stlcc.edu.
Navigate is a software designed specifically for STLCC students. Navigate has been designed to help students get ready for college and access campus resources quickly and easily.
- Stay updated on important deadlines, events, and activities
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor or a career specialist
- Explore majors and careers
- No extra cost to you
Banner Self-Service: Your homebase for all things STLCC
Got a bill to pay? Or need to see if your financial aid came through? How about registering for your next semester? If something has to get done, you can accomplish it through Banner Self-Service.
Logging in for the first time? Use your MySTLCC ID and password you set up in step one to access Banner.
Banner provides a one-stop shop for many of your STLCC needs, including:
- View your applicant checklist
- Registering for classes
- Paying for classes
- Checking grades
- Verifying enrollment and degree
- Checking financial aid information
- Setting up degree audits
- Viewing your account
Log in to get started.
St. Louis Community College has transitioned to Canvas! Canvas has replaced Blackboard as our new Learning Management System (LMS) and it is where you will find your Summer and Fall 2022 classes.
Students have access to the Canvas edition of Learning Online at STLCC now! This self-paced course will help you get familiar with all the new features and navigation tools! So, select the blue button below to log in and get acquainted!
Got Questions? Contact the IT Help Desk
The IT Help Desk is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days week. The Help Desk can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314-539-5113.