Substance Abuse Resources
Fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Alcoholics Anonymous website (https://aastl.org/)
Black Alcohol and Drug Service Information Center is a community-based agency that provides comprehensive culturally-sensitive alcohol and drug abuse services.
- Basic Inc. website (https://www.basicinc.org/)
CenterPointe Hospital offers a broad scope of programs for those who are struggling with mental health & substance abuse issues, and provides a range of behavioral health and addiction services including crisis intervention, assessment, treatment, education, and referral.
- CenterPointe Hospital website (https://www.centerpointehospital.com/)
Preferred Family Health Care
A community-based health care organization that offers a range of services in nearly 100 locations, including substance use and mental and behavioral health.
- Preferred Family Health Care locations (https://pfh.org/locations) (phone numbers are listed for each location)
Queen of Peace Center
Queen of Peace Center provides family-centered care for women with substance-use disorders, their families, and at-risk youth through treatment, prevention, education and housing.
- Queen of Peace Center website (https://www.qopcstl.org/)
Salvation Army Greater St. Louis Metro Area provides free residential drug and alcohol abuse rehabilitation centers.
- Salvation Army website (https://centralusa.salvationarmy.org/midland/fight-addiction/)