Flex Paths at STLCC
Flex Paths offers flexibility for busy adults. Course options are streamlined to help you get your degree conveniently at home, on campus or both. With day, evening, weekend, virtual and single day options, you can complete your degree in a way that fits your life.
Benefits of Flex Paths
- Designed for students with busy lives that work and have families.
- Peer groups and small class sizes.
- A predictable schedule that is preset so you can plan your life around your class schedule.
- Automatic registration for the courses in your program.
- Academic support from a faculty mentor and a dedicated student success advisor and tutors.
- Scholarships to help you stay on track.
Fall 2022 Evening Path Schedule - General Transfer Studies
|MTH 180||Mondays||6-9:15 p.m.|
|ENG 101||Thursdays||6-9:15 p.m.|
|HST 102||Mondays||6-9:15 p.m.|
|ENG 102||Thursdays||6-9:15 p.m.|
Fall 2022 Evening Path Schedule - Associate of Arts in Business Administration
Student Support Services
Virtual tutoring and academic support services will be available to students in coordination with their class schedule. More information will be provided to students during the first few weeks of the program.
Financial aid is available, contact Financial Aid for assistance.
Evening Path students will receive priority enrollment registration during each enrollment period for their classes within the Evening Path program.
All students enrolled in the Evening Path program may be eligible for a scholarship to defray cost.