Frequently Asked Questions
The College strongly recommends a COVID-19 vaccination, but at this time the college does not require a vaccination to come to campus.
STLCC is not asking for proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. We trust that employees, students and visitors are honest and will follow guidelines set forth by public health officials and STLCC.
Masks are required by all individuals on campus. There are no exceptions for individuals who are vaccinated.
If you are not vaccinated against COVID-19, masks and social distancing are required indoors at all STLCC locations.
If you are an STLCC employee who may require an accommodation, please check with human resources. If you are an STLCC student who may require an accommodation, please check with your campus Access office.
Yes. If an STLCC employee tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to the virus, they must notify their supervisor immediately. If the employee is on campus, they must leave immediately.
If an STLCC student tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to the virus, they should email email@example.com
If the student is on campus, they must leave immediately.
Students are able to register online using the Interactive Class Schedule and Banner Self-Service. Specific instructions and video are available - How to Register.
Students can complete Archer Orientation online. Please visit the Archer Orientation page for more information.
STLCC is allowing students to withdraw from classes online through Banner Self-Service. For information and dates.
Before You Withdraw
Please talk with an academic advisor and your instructor before withdrawing from your classes. Your academic advisor and instructor are the best people to talk with about what impact your withdrawal will have on your academic program and your eligibility to return. Contact Academic Advising.
Depending on when you withdraw, you may be required to repay all or part of the financial aid that has been disbursed for the term. Withdrawing may also make you ineligible for aid in the future semesters, even if you decide to continue your education at another institution. For more information, please contact Financial Aid.
Discuss your class placement with an academic advisor.
If after talking with an academic advisor it is determined that you cannot be placed in classes without taking the placement exam, you can be referred to a testing center to take the Accuplacer test. Testing is offered by appointment only.
Student Support Services
Academic advisors are available to assist students in navigating their current and future semesters at STLCC. Students are encouraged to schedule a virtual appointment with their academic advisor. Academic advisors are also available by email, phone and chat.
- Schedule a virtual appointment via Navigate
- Contact Academic Advising by Phone
- Florissant Valley - 314-513-4256
- Forest Park - 314-644-9251
- Meramec - 314-984-7575
- Wildwood - 636-422-2000
- Harrison Education Center - 314-763-6000
- South County - 314-984-7200
- Chat with an Academic Advisor
- Email Academic Advising
You will need to make an appointment with your academic advisor. Schedule a virtual appointment with your academic advisor via Navigate.
Financial aid representatives are available by phone, chat and email.
- 24-7 Call Center: Students can reach a financial aid representative at any time by calling 314-644-9979.
- Online Chat: Students can chat with a financial aid counselor by logging into Banner Self-Service to connect with a financial aid representative.
- Telephone and Email: All our financial aid staff are available via email and phone. Please see the College directory for financial aid staff contact information.
STLCC career specialists are available to assist students remotely. Students may schedule appointments through Navigate or request an appointment by email. All normal services will continue to be offered.
- Resumes – Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please allow 48-72 hours to receive feedback.
- Career Assessment – Complete Focus2, the career assessment tool, online. After you complete the assessment, schedule an appointment through Navigate or by email at email@example.com.
- Job Search Guidance – Request an appointment through Navigate or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blackboard: Students can self-enroll in Career Development Learning Environment for access to additional information, resources and announcements.
- Employment Opportunities – Register for the STLCC Career Network to search for available positions.
Yes to all. We are working diligently to provide TRIO students with the same level of services, but remotely. Please contact your TRIO advisor to schedule an appointment. TRIO staff can be found on the TRIO Blackboard page.
If you have general questions, please contact STLCC’s Call Center at 314-539-5113.