Get Started at STLCC
Whether you're interested in starting a new career or just want to get your gen eds out of the way, St. Louis Community College has a path for you.
Start a 4-Year Degree
Save money on your degree when you earn your general requirements at around 40 percent of the cost of a public, four-year university with STLCC.
Learn New Skills for a New Job or Career
Don’t wait to have the career you’ve always dreamed about. Whether your next step takes a few classes or a whole new degree, STLCC has the resources to get you there.
Transfer to/from Another College
You got most of the way there, but then life happened. We understand. But there’s never been a better time than now to complete your degree and focus on your career with STLCC.
Take Classes Online
Whether you're completing an online program or taking one or two courses online to accommodate your busy schedule, Online Education can help you prepare for success.
Train and hire employees
The Workforce Solutions Group offers programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities.
High-Quality. Affordable. Innovative.
That's our promise to you.
Established in 1962, St. Louis Community College is the largest higher educational institution in the region and the second largest in Missouri. STLCC has served more than 1.2 million students; at least one person in more than one-half of the households in the St. Louis area has attended the College.
Today, STLCC consistently ranks among the top associate degree-producing institutions in the United States. As the region’s largest educational resource for college transfers, career development and workforce training, we’re leading the way in student success, innovation and community transformation.
Living Our Mission and Vision
Mission: St. Louis Community College expands minds and changes lives every day by offering high-quality educational experiences leading to degrees, certificates, employment, university transfer, and life-long learning
Vision: St. Louis Community College is the first choice for academic excellence: leading the way in student success, innovation, and community transformation.
We strive to meet this mission and vision by aligning our core values and new strategic plan. Our strategic plan is the route we mapped to guide us to a future where STLCC leads the way in student success, innovation and community transformation.
Preparing individuals for the workforce is just one way that St. Louis Community College makes an impact in the community and on the economy.
- Research shows that for every $1 invested in their STLCC education, students receive a return on that investment of $5.10 in higher future income over their working careers.
- From a taxpayer perspective, every $1 of state or local tax money invested in STLCC returns $2.40 in benefits.
- STLCC’s annual impact on St. Louis is $2 billion, or approximately 1.9 percent of the total St. Louis area economy.
- STLCC contributes more than $178 million in taxable income to the Missouri economy each year.
- Compared to someone with only a high school diploma, associate degree graduates, on average, earn $10,600 more annually over the course of a working lifetime.
(Source: Economic Modeling Specialists, Inc., June 2015)
There are many choices when it comes to completing your educational goals at STLCC and we want to prepare you for whatever path you choose.
- 22 college-transfer options
- Nearly 80 career programs in the areas of arts and communications; business, management and technology; engineering and industrial technologies and trades; health services; human studies; science and science technology
- Continuing Education, developmental courses and business/industrial training
Learn all about the STLCC Foundation, and how you can help back our students.
Contact Admissions and Enrollment Services
Admissions and Enrollment Services offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m and Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
3400 Pershall Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63135
Student Center, SC-100
5600 Oakland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
4115 Meramec Bottom Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129