Boeing Pre-Employment Training for Second Semester High School Seniors
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Accelerated Job Training
@ Florissant Valley | Center for Workforce Innovation
A no-cost program providing employer-specific instruction in aircraft assembly techniques for second semester high school seniors.
Build something amazing.
Since 2007, Boeing and STLCC's innovative workforce development partnership has trained and positioned job candidates for successful careers at Boeing. Find out more about our Boeing pre-employment programs.
Start your aerospace manufacturing career now.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023-2024 high school program training class.
There is no cost for students. Program is funded by the Boeing Company.
How to apply:
- Students must send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put "BOEING HS CLASS" in the subject line of the email so it stands out. We get a lot of emails. Make sure to use an email address that can receive emails back from us. Usually, school email accounts will not accept external emails. Please be sure to include all skills, hobbies, tools and work experience that would reflect your mechanical aptitude on the resume. Deadline for resume submission is no later than December 1, 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students will be emailed information session dates and are encouraged to bring parents to the session. Information session attendance is mandatory.
- Submit a signed letter of recommendation from a faculty member at the school. This letter must state that there is no risk of the student not graduating, no disciplinary issues, and that the school recognizes the student as a good candidate.
- Daily attendance is mandatory.
Choose one pathway:
1) Sheet Metal Assembly Mechanic
Sheet Metal Assembler classes - 30 students
Class start date: Jan. 22, 2024
Completion date: May 6, 2024
Composite Assembly classes - 12 students
Class Start Date: Mar. 25, 2024
Completion Date: May 3, 2024
All activities and class sessions will be held at:
St. Louis Community College
Center for Workforce Innovation
3344 Pershall Rd., St. Louis, MO 63135
(adjacent to the Florissant Valley campus)