Selection and Assessment Services
Leaders within any organization need to provide direction for the future while delivering results today. The Corporate Services unit of the Workforce Solutions Group provides a variety of strategic talent development tools to help evaluate basic leadership competencies, increase self-awareness and identify areas for improvement. Follow up coaching services to help accelerate leadership development is also offered.
What Different Assessment Solutions Are Available?
Corporate Services has subject matter experts on staff that are certified and experienced in a variety of talent management tools.
- 360º, or multi-rater feedback tool gathers feedback on leadership competencies from multiple key sources
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or MBTI is designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions
- Platinum Rule describes behavioral tendencies in interactions with others at work and socially
What is Insight and How Would It Help My Business?
Insight is a systematic quantitative process for identifying and documenting employee roles providing valid documentation to support numerous organizational initiatives.
What Are The Different Employee Survey Solutions Available?
We differentiate from the rest of the survey marketplace by enlisting the talents of individuals who are not only trained in survey design but also in the statistical analysis and interpretation. Our survey delivery process, both Internet and paper-based, offers reliability and confidentially to ensure accurate responses with clients realizing survey response rates 80% or higher.
A sampling of our survey capabilities include:
- Employee satisfaction and attitude surveys
- Training effectiveness surveys
- 360-degree feedback surveys
- Internal customer satisfaction surveys
What Are The Benefits of a Performance-Based Selection Process?
A performance based selection process uses quantifiable and objective methods for identifying, selecting and retaining the best people. Rather than a one-size fits all approach, we work with key stakeholders to develop a customized and legally defensible process. Our expertise in selection system design includes:
- Cognitive Abilities Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Behavioral Styles Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Assessment Center Exercises
- Structured and Behavioral Interview Guide Development
For more information on any of these methods, contact Lou Gerst at 314-539-5325 or Eric Whitehead at 314-539-5022.