Committed to Sustainability
By attending STLCC, you’ve earned your place among the largest alumni network in the region. Our alumni are 1.2 million strong and growing. Find how what access to this network means for you.
Our planet, our mission
Since the 1960s, we’ve considered protecting and conserving the environment as an integral part of our mission to serve the community.
We live this responsibility by:
- Promoting green practices and infusing these concepts into specific programs
- Fostering awareness in the community
- Incorporating sustainability into our building and business practices
LEED Certified Facilities
We’re constantly trying to reduce our environmental footprint, including:
- Retrofitting light and water sensors to save electricity
- Adding heating and cooling systems to improve efficiencies
- Tracking and analyzing our emissions
- Electric cars on campus grounds and police vehicles
- Evaluating the environmental impact in all contracts
- Partnering with sustainable vendors
- Employing waste management services that recycle
Sustainability takes center stage in many of our programs and degrees. Browse our programs to find your fit in a green future.