If you’re looking for a change of pace, STLCC gives transfer students the opportunity to explore interests or earn general studies credits while balancing college with work and life, all for nearly half the cost of a public, four-year university.
If you’ve completed high school and have taken some college courses, but never attended class at STLCC, then you’re a transfer student.
Luckily, transferring is easy with these straightforward steps:
- Apply - Your first step is to complete our free “transfer" application to become a degree-seeking
(Tip: if you're not planning to earn a certificate or degree from STLCC, apply as non-degree-seeking selected courses.)
- Get connected - Activate your MySTLCC username and email by entering your student A number, last name and date of birth.
- Login to Navigate - Use your MySTLCC username and password to login. Navigate will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
- Submit your transcripts - If you’re looking to complete a degree at STLCC, you need to submit your final, official high school and previous college transcripts. You can do this through one of our secure, approved online vendors, or by requesting your prior institutions mail your final, official transcripts directly to STLCC's Registrar's office.
- Apply for financial aid - Complete your FAFSA if you haven’t already done so using school code 002469. Then file all financial aid documentation to STLCC for processing.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor - An academic advisor can help give you direction to reach your destination. To prepare for your advising session, browse the course catalog and Interactive Class Schedule to explore your options for the upcoming semester.
- Register for classes - Once you and your academic advisor have planned the semester, use your MySTLCC ID username and password to log on to Banner Self-Service and register for your classes.
- Apply for scholarships - Looking for additional dollar signs to go toward your tuition? After you’ve registered for classes, take time to explore our wide variety of scholarships.
- Pay for your classes - After you’ve registered, you can pay for your classes in full by cash, check or credit card at the cashier’s office on campus or online through Banner Self-Service. You are also able to spread out your maintenance fees over a period of time through a payment plan.
- Get ready for the semester! - Now that you’re officially enrolled, prepare for the semester. Get your STLCC OneCard, pick up your parking pass and Metro U-Pass and buy your books to ensure a smooth transition.
Priority Dates to Send Transcripts
- Note: it may take up to 10 business days to process received transcripts. Admitted students should check their Application Checklist to verify when transcripts have been received.
- To ensure your transcripts are processed and/or evaluated for transfer credit, please see the priority dates below for sending your transcripts to STLCC.
|Send final, official transcripts by July 1 to STLCC-Registrar's office||Send final, official transcripts by November 1 to STLCC's Registrar's office||Send final, official transcripts by May 1 to STLCC-Registrar's office|
Contact Enrollment Services
Enrollment Services offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
Harrison Education Center