Whatever path you’re on, we want to help you to your destination.
If you’re not seeking a degree, but want to take classes for career advancement, licensure, external certification or personal interest, you can follow these steps to register for select classes.
Your first step is to complete our free application.
- Get connected - Activate your MySTLCC username and email by entering your student number, last name and date of birth.
- Login to Navigate - Use your MySTLCC email and password to login. Navigate will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
- Meet with an Student Success Advisor - If you’re new to college, you must attend a New Student Registration Workshop to complete the enrollment process. During the workshop, you’ll meet with an academic advisor to plan your classes to meet your individual goals. If you’ve previously taken college courses, contact an student success advisor for help selecting the courses you need. *if placement testing is needed an Student Success advisor will inform you
- Register for classes - Once you’ve planned your semester, use your MySTLCC ID username and password to log on to Banner Self-Service to register for your classes.
- Pay for your classes - After you’ve registered, you can pay for your classes in full by cash, check or credit card at the Cashier’s office on campus or online through Banner Self-Service. You are also able to spread out your maintenance fees over a period of time through a payment plan.
- Get ready for your classes! - Now that you’re officially enrolled, prepare for the semester. Get your STLCC OneCard, pick up your parking pass and Metro U-Pass and buy your books so you hit the ground running for your classes.
Admissions offices are open Mondays-Thursdays from 8 a.m.-6 p.m, and Fridays from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
Harrison Education Center