HVAC Operator I Technical Training
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Accelerated Job Training
@ Florissant Valley | Center for Workforce Innovation
Understand how to maintain and troubleshoot forced air systems and the basics on how the systems and control boards work.
Call 314-984-7777 to register for this class (course number CONS-765 P01).
This class is designed to train individuals to:
- Troubleshoot 24 low voltage, 120 volt and 240 voltage systems
- Understand basics of forced air furnaces
- Understand the order of operation of how an integrated furnace control (IFC) board works
- Understand and know how to properly clean and check forced air systems to have a well-tuned piece of equipment
- Troubleshoot basic residential HVAC systems
After completion of the class you will be prepared to take your EPA certification exams (Core, Type I, II, and Universal).
2-week day class:
Jan. 29–Feb. 7, 2019
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-2:30 pm.
Cost per student:
$350 plus book
St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
Center for Workforce Innovation, Classroom 130
3344 Pershall Rd, Ferguson, Missouri 63315