HVAC Operator I Technical Training
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Accelerated Job Training
@ Florissant Valley | Center for Workforce Innovation
In this HVAC program students will gain the understanding of how to maintain and troubleshoot forced air systems and the basics on how the systems and control boards work. St. Louis Community College is one of the premier HVAC training schools in St. Louis, MO.
Please call 314-984-7777 to register for classes by phone, or click the button above to register and pay online.
This class is designed to train individuals to:
- Troubleshoot 24 low voltage, 120 volt and 240 voltage systems
- Understand basics of forced air furnaces
- Understand the order of operation of how an integrated furnace control (IFC) board works
- Understand and know how to properly clean and check forced air systems to have a well-tuned piece of equipment
- Troubleshoot basic residential HVAC systems
After completion of the class you will be prepared to take your EPA certification exams (Core, Type I, II, and Universal).
This program will remain classroom delivery and will resume when approved to do so by the Health Department, likely with smaller class sizes.
STLCC staff will be working remotely off-site. If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the instructor, John Hope, by email at email@example.com.
Please continue to check back for updates. You can also view the College’s full COVID-19 response here.
8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. over eight (8) week days, 48 contact hours
Select from the following upcoming cohorts:
- Summer 2020
Cost per student:
$450 + textbook
- WIOA and SkillUp funding available
- Required textbook: "AHRI Fundamentals of HVACR" 3rd ed. ISBN 978-0134016160
St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
Center for Workforce Innovation, Classroom 130
3344 Pershall Rd, Ferguson, MO 63315
Want to stay in-the-know as new class offerings become available?
Text STLCCaccelerated to 22828 and provide your email address. At the beginning of each month, you'll receive an emailed list of upcoming accelerated training programs. Easily unsubscribe at any time. Text message and data rates may apply.