HVAC Operator I Technical Training
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Accelerated Job Training
@ Florissant Valley | Center for Workforce Innovation
In this HVAC program students will gain the understanding of how to maintain and troubleshoot forced air systems and the basics on how the systems and control boards work. St. Louis Community College is one of the premier HVAC training schools in St. Louis, MO.
Due to server maintenance, online registration will be down starting at 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 14. Online registration will become available again the morning of Tuesday, Feb. 18. Thank you for your patience.
This class is designed to train individuals to:
- Troubleshoot 24 low voltage, 120 volt and 240 voltage systems
- Understand basics of forced air furnaces
- Understand the order of operation of how an integrated furnace control (IFC) board works
- Understand and know how to properly clean and check forced air systems to have a well-tuned piece of equipment
- Troubleshoot basic residential HVAC systems
After completion of the class you will be prepared to take your EPA certification exams (Core, Type I, II, and Universal).
8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. over eight (8) week days, 48 contact hours
Select from the following upcoming cohorts:
- Jan. 6–15, 2020
- March 2–11, 2020
- April 20–29, 2020
Cost per student:
$450 + textbook
- WIOA and SkillUp funding available
- Required textbook: "AHRI Fundamentals of HVACR" 3rd ed. ISBN 978-0134016160
St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
Center for Workforce Innovation, Classroom 130
3344 Pershall Rd, Ferguson, MO 63315
Want to stay in-the-know as new cohorts become available?
Text STLCCaccelerated to 22828 and provide your email address. At the beginning of each month, you'll receive an emailed list of upcoming accelerated training programs. Easily unsubscribe at any time. Text message and data rates may apply.