HVAC Operator I Technical Training
Accelerated Job Training,
Offered through Accelerated Job Training
@ Florissant Valley | Center for Workforce Innovation
Understand how to maintain and troubleshoot forced air systems and the basics on how the systems and control boards work.
Call 314-984-7777 to register for classes by phone, or click the button below to register and pay online.
This class is designed to train individuals to:
- Troubleshoot 24 low voltage, 120 volt and 240 voltage systems
- Understand basics of forced air furnaces
- Understand the order of operation of how an integrated furnace control (IFC) board works
- Understand and know how to properly clean and check forced air systems to have a well-tuned piece of equipment
- Troubleshoot basic residential HVAC systems
After completion of the class you will be prepared to take your EPA certification exams (Core, Type I, II, and Universal).
8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. over eight (8) week days, 48 contact hours
Select from the following upcoming cohorts:
• Oct. 23– Nov. 1, 2019
• Dec. 3–12, 2019
Cost per student:
$450 + textbook
- Scholarship available; learn about and apply for the Luber Scholarship for Technical Training
- WIOA and SkillUp funding available
- Required textbook: "AHRI Fundamentals of HVACR" 3rd ed. ISBN 978-0134016160
St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
Center for Workforce Innovation, Classroom 130
3344 Pershall Rd, Ferguson, Missouri 63315
Want to stay in-the-know as new cohorts become available?
Text STLCCaccelerated to 22828 and provide your email address. At the beginning of each month, you'll receive an emailed list of upcoming accelerated training programs. Easily unsubscribe at any time. Text message and data rates may apply.