Your College Writing Center tutors are here to help online during this challenging time. Our goal is to help you become a strong and independent writer.
Develop as a Writer
Our skilled writing specialists can help, whether you are constructing a thesis statement or putting the finishing touches on a 10-page paper.
We can help you:
- Find/narrow your topic
- Brainstorm ideas
- Focus your thesis statement and your topic sentences
- Develop your ideas by considering the details, evidence, and support used in your essay
- Organize your essay
- Think about transition words
- Shape your introduction and your conclusion
- Determine grammatical error patterns and learn how to fix these mistakes
Instead of editing your papers for you, our tutors will teach you how to recognize and correct your own mistakes. We are happy to help you brush up on your grammar skills and proofreading strategies, so come ready to learn.
Online Writing Help
Schedule an appointment through Archer Online, submit your essay, and receive written comments to help with your essay within 2 business days. Or schedule a real-time online tutoring meeting. Additional information is available within the Student Help Guide or view a step-by-step video. To access our online system, go to the Archer Online Writing Lab.