St. Louis Area Employers
Thank you for considering St. Louis Community College for your business and employment needs. STLCC is invested in the education of our students and dedicated to providing them opportunities that will lead them toward career success. Our employer partnerships are an integral component, and we commit ourselves to responding to the workforce needs within our community. The STLCC Employer Engagement team has several ways to connect you with our students and to assist with your workforce training needs.
Engage with Us
If you are interested in learning how St. Louis Community College can help your business, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-539-5722. We would love the opportunity to discuss your employer needs.
- Post Career Opportunities Career Development is now partnering with Handshake, a new career management platform
- Recruit on Campus – contact the career development team at email@example.com
- Find an Intern - email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Train Your Employees
- Upskill Your Employees
- Engage with STLCC - email us to start the conversation at email@example.com
Engaging with Our Community
Building relationships with students, faculty and staff can help your company increase visibility.
St Louis Community College’s Employer Engagement Team strives to connect with businesses in the St. Louis area to identify their needs and see how STLCC can help.
Employer needs are individual, but could include student employment, internships/apprenticeships, partnerships or training and development.
Through this engagement process our team can …
- Identify qualified students and alumni for internships or employment.
- Identify STLCC programs that benefit your company.
- Connect employers with job training and upskilling opportunities.
- Develop community partnerships.