- The Libraries are open to faculty, staff, and students. See our Hours & Locations page for details.
- Need to print or use a computer? STLCC has resources for that.
- Return your books, calculators, DVDs, CDs, and textbook rentals to the Library Book Returns/Drops, open 24/7 on all campuses. More information is here.
- Research help and assistance: Ask a Librarian.
- Choose from email, phone, chat, text, and virtual appointment.
- Need to request chapters from course reserves, WiFi hotspots, webcams, headsets, calculators
or digital voice recorders?
- Use the Student Request Form.
- Want to request books or DVDs?
- MOBIUS and Interlibrary Loan services have resumed.
- Books and articles may be requested. Articles will be delivered as PDFs via e-mail.
- Spotlight on STLCC librarian-curated guides (https://guides.stlcc.edu/):
Free Campus WiFi