- St. Louis Community College’s Libraries are providing our patrons with services and access to resources through stlcc.edu/libraries. Libraries’ physical spaces are closed until further notice.
- Book drops are open 24/7 for books, calculators, DVDs, CDs, and textbook rental returns ONLY. More information is here. If you have other materials, please check your STLCC e-mail for instructions.
- Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to use the libraries’ remote services, including research help, for assistance via email, chat, text, and virtual appointments.
- If you need to request calculators, digital voice recorders, or chapters from course reserves, please use the Student Request Form. Use the library catalog to request books and DVDs to be mailed to your home.
- MOBIUS and Interlibrary Loan book requesting has been suspended. As of June 15, 2020, MOBIUS borrowing and lending are unavailable until further notice due to the COVID-19 emergency. Articles may still be requested and will be delivered as PDFs via e-mail.
- Spotlight on STLCC librarian-curated guides (https://guides.stlcc.edu/):
Free Campus WiFi