Facebook pixel Transferring as an Honors Students

Transferring as an Honors Students

Transfer Honors Credit

Florissant Valley is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities. With few exceptions, the honors courses offered have shown evidence of transferability to senior institutions.

Graduation as an Honors Scholar

To graduate as an Honors Scholar, the student must have a 3.5 or higher grade-point average and have earned 15 Honors credit hours at the time of graduation. The 15 credit hours may be earned in Honors courses or through Honors contracts.

Back to top