STLCC Tech Academy
St. Louis Community College’s Tech Academy is an amazing opportunity to jump start your tech career in cybersecurity, software developer, and network engineering.
Job Ready with Real-World, Hands-On Training
With the STLCC Tech Academy, you can look forward to receiving real-world, hands-on training that employers are looking for. Program curriculum is project-focused, so you'll have the experience that will give you a leg up in your career path of choice. You'll have no problem succeeding with the personalized support of our Information Systems (IS) advisors and mentorship from faculty coaches.
Thanks to our partnership with Bank of America, STLCC Tech Academy will assist you in gaining the technical skills and knowledge you’ll need to start your career. Our curriculum is designed to teach the most in-demand skills asked for by our employer partners.
Earn While You Learn
Internships, Career Development & Connections
Free Laptop & More
How to Qualify
- Must be a Missouri resident
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at STLCC
- Must apply for financial aid
- Typing 35 words per minute (WPM) is preferred.
- Proficient in reading & math
Choose Your Own Tech Career Path
- Associate degree or certificate in Cybersecurity
- Associate degree or certificate in Network Engineering
- Associate degree or certificate in Software Development
- Certificate of specialization in Web Development
- Certificate of specialization in IT Help Desk/End User Support
Interested? Let Us Know
Questions? Contact Us
email@example.com | 314-644-9395