Meramec Honors Eligibility
- Apply and be accepted to STLCC
- Meet the following requirements:
Current students qualify for the Honors program if they have completed at least 12 college credits in courses numbered 100 and above with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
New students qualify for the Honors program if one of the following requirements are met:
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Composite score of at least 26 on the ACT
- Score of at least a 277 on the Reading portion of the Accuplacer placement test.
- Completion of at least 12 credits at another institution in 100-level courses with at least a 3.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
In addition to meeting qualifications, students must submit an Honors application to be considered for the Honors program. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the semester in which the student first pursues Honors credit.