Welcome to Meramec Theatre! We are committed to providing hands-on experiences for our students and the best in educational theater entertainment for you!
The Meramec Theatre Presents:
The Adivina is Never Wrong
by Teri Hegarty
Directed by Michelle Rebollo
performances at the Meramec Contemporary Art Gallery (Humanities East 133)
Updated Performances Dates:
Dec. 6-8, 7 p.m.
Dec. 9, 2 p.m.
"The Adivina Is Never Wrong," tells the story of Rosa, who lives on an ostrich ranch and dreams of going to college to study meteorology. But that’s not what her mother and great-grandmother want for her. Greatly influenced by a fortune teller’s prediction from years before, Rosa’s family seems to have limited her life choices. Or have they?
Purchase tickets through Eventbrite, limited supply.
This event was previously scheduled for November, but the dates have been moved to December.
Follow us on Social Media
- All theatrical productions at STLCC are offered free of charge.
- In person viewing/seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis (except for the summer children's show, where reservations are required).
- Photography and digital recording are strictly prohibited for all STLCC Theatre productions.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the theater auditorium.
- No children under 10 years old, unless it’s a specifically marked children’s theater.
- We request that patrons turn off cellular phones during the performance as a courtesy to our performers and your fellow patrons.
- St. Louis Community College is tobacco free. Use of tobacco products is prohibited on all college property.
If you have questions, please call our Box Office at 314-984-7562.
St. Louis Community College makes every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs (i.e., an interpreter), please call 314-984-7673 within two working days of a scheduled event. Individuals with speech or hearing impairments may call Relay Missouri by dialing 711.
The theater has spaces open for wheelchairs and walkers, and a lift is available for wheelchair access to the stage itself. Hearing devices are available upon request as well. Please contact the box office at 314-984-7564 to confirm availability.
Are you interested in being in the spotlight? Or bringing a production to life through set and light design? We offer many opportunities for you to get involved with theater on all our campuses. From onstage to backstage, you will leave STLCC with the skills necessary to continue working in the theater arts.