STLCC now has a new HRSA/OWEP grant which can offer qualified students $3,000 to cover tuition, textbooks, bus passes, academic supports, seminars, workshops, and mentoring. The grant opportunity closes fall 2021, so don't delay.
Participants must be:
- Enrolled full-or part-time at St. Louis Community College
- Eligible to work in the United States
- A citizen of the United States or a foreign national having his/her possession of a visa permitting permanent residence in the United States
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to pass a background check
Students new or currently not enrolled at St. Louis Community College, must:
- Apply for admission
- Take the ACCUPLACER Test (grant will not cover the costs of remedial courses)
- Have transcripts evaluated, meet with an academic advisor and register for courses.