Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Income Verification has been waived!
Act now to secure your financial aid eligibility! Department of Education has waived income verification requirements for the 2021-2022 academic year. Please check your Banner Self-service for your remaining requirements to secure your financial aid eligibility before July 30, 2021. If you need assistance, please call us at 866-452-7579.
We are pleased to announce that many of our Financial Aid Forms are electronic and will be completed utilizing a student’s Banner-Self Service account. This process will simplify and improve the processing time for students submitting their required forms needed to receive their Financial Aid.
Online Forms - Log in to Banner Self Service to access these forms
- Application for Financial Assistance
- A+ Eligibility Contract
- Independent Income Verification Worksheet
- Financial Aid Refund Policy/Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student Authorization Form
- Untaxed Income Form
For all non-electronic forms and documents, please submit to the Financial Aid office at the campus nearest to you, or you may mail them directly to any of the Financial Aid office locations.
- Students who plan to be on an STLCC campus for any reason – attending classes, going to the library, seeking student services, etc. – must complete a daily self-health assessment using Healthfully.
- To ensure we comply with social distancing, while visiting the campus you may be placed on a virtual kiosk to be serviced.
- Follow all Covid-19 guidelines posted on all campuses.
- Dependent Income Verification Worksheet
- High School Completion & Identity Statement of Purpose (Institution)
- High School Completion & Identity Statement of Purpose (Notary)
- Financial Aid Appeal & Agreement
- Federal Direct Loan Change Request Form
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Verification of Non-Filing Affidavit
- A+ Eligibility Contract (Only for Summer Visiting Students)
- Selective Service Appeal
(If you are a degree-seeking student utilizing A+ benefits, your A+ contract is available through banner self-service.)